Wednesday, June 10, 2009

live from lo.ue's room

i'm doing an entry now because i have updated pics of my chocolate bowl. the final presentation is pictured as follows: (i ended up scraping off some of the white chocolate on the inside...also added the rice crispies and spoon for an extra element of "food art")
i also wanted to take a picture from my little area of my studio space. i am really going to miss it. since i have to share a room at home, this was sort of something i called my own. i had to clean everything up, take all of my work home, and all of that kind of thing. when i heard about the art assignments for over the summer, though, i got really excited! they wiped away all of my sadness because they sound so awesome.
something i've been working on for one of my last projects, inspired by a poem by ramon lopez velarde called mi prima agueda

No comments:

Post a Comment