Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"confused deer!"

i guess a lot has happened since i last wrote, because i kind of forgot about this blog. yeah, i haven't had much free time to do whatever, but the art show was last night! it was absolutely incredible. i really feel that i ended making a good panel. my large portrait ended up working out fine, but i just had to shift gears a lot...i think i was stuck in a box in terms of finishing an old portrait (from about 9 months ago) i couldn't think clearly! well, after an entire night of staying up and working, i fell asleep on the floor at about 5:30. wow i'm cool... anyway, other than that, i had a lot of other pieces displayed. (11 total, including sketchbook pages.) my little sculpture turned out great, i think! i'll post pics later. i have to go pick up my sister from her piano lesson and then go to my SAT tutor at 6pm. but i'll probably go to the library afterward and chill for a while...I LOVE THE LIBRARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment