Thursday, May 28, 2009

instead of studying for my math test

i love coming home after school and not having to do ANYTHING. it's just incredible. i also love when i don't have to do anything during my free periods (especially when i have 2 on a-days). that's when i just get to mess around in the studio and do whatever which is a really freeing experience. i started a new piece today so that i can rotate working on the smaller one (the series about spanish-american poets). i spent the whole afternoon just tinkering around, looking at bina abling stuff, the pictures from my mom's old illustrating fashion and basically whatever else i can get my hands on. i'm working on some prisma/pencil sketches from fashion magazines, which should be up before i go to my math tutor. i am SO fucked for the test tomorrow. wow, i really don't care. teachers don't understand that i'm done with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment