Friday, May 29, 2009

i've taken over the pink room

the pink room is a room in my house with a television, a vcr, a computer, and also houses all of my art supplies and other related materials, including reference books, etc. so all of my stuff is strewn about on the ground and this room looks very chaotic, due to my creative goings-on. trigonometry test wasn't bad today. just thought i'd note that. anyway i haven't really touched the clay since i finished my self-portrait (II), and i am currently working on another one! i really like the way it's headed and there will be images of my process up pretty soon. anyway i promised sketches from yesterday, so here they are:
(from images from vogue)
(from life)
lauren's shoe that i think ended up looking a little bit like a glass slipper!

lauren went to sleep and i am up left to my own devices lol. the sculpture i am making has soooo many curls. there may even be images up in a few hours. haha i NEVER sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment